Monday, September 1, 2008

Rough Weekend

This weekend Joe and Christopher headed to the lake house without me so that I could get caught up with housework and school work. (Also, I don't like throwing up in other people's toilet's--- I rather stay at home.) Unfortunately, neither got done. I spent the majority of the days in bed, on the couch, or at the porcelain bowl. I can't believe the difference in pregnancies. I think I threw up once with Christopher. (I know--- there are two in there! More hormones.) I have been experiencing a pain on my left side-- I don't think the babies are in danger, but I don't like having the constant pain. I called the doctor and he wants me to come see him tomorrow. He told me I could take extra- strength Tylenol... I hate the idea of taking medicine while pregnant, but the doc says it is ok. So, I am gearing up to take some Tylenol and hopefully I can keep it down.

No comments: