Monday, January 5, 2009

And Growing...

The girls pretty much doubled in size this past month. Baby A is 2.5 and Baby B is 2.6 pounds. I am close to carrying 5 pounds of baby already.

My fundal height is measuring at 34 weeks. (Keep in mind, that is a measurement for if I had a singleton.) I am currently 28 weeks.

They did not put on a very good show today. They are now both breech and looking at each other. We did not get any "good" face shots this time. Baby B as usual was active and gave the doctor a hard time-- but not the technician.
We now go every two weeks for obgyn appointments and we still go every four weeks for fetal monitoring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I have to say that if you are already carrying 5 lbs of baby, and you have how much longer?? I feel for you!!! Do you have names picked out yet?? I still vote for Marley! lol
Vera

Unknown said...

It will be a magical journey. You are an amazing young woman who is a wonderful mother. God chose you to be their mom. Just sit back and enjoy each moment--the rest will fall into place. I can't wait to meet them!
Lynn-from Geoff's computer