Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Growing



This week we found out that there is no uterine activity. I was hooked up to this machine on Monday that made me look like a science experience. They had something on each baby and a device on the uterus and then I had to push buttons... (I had two) to indicate each time I felt the girls move.

At the ultra sound today we found out:

  • the girls are still breach (doesn't really matter, I am having a c-section)

  • they are looking at each other (no pictures again)

  • they are estimating that each of the girls weigh 3lbs. 12oz. (that's 7lbs 80z of baby)

They are showing good growth and they are gaining weight nicely!

2 comments:

Emily Beal said...

When I read the first sentence, I was worried! Good to read that the rest showed that everything is A-OK!

Unknown said...

PRETTY SOON NOW PRETTY SOON - I KNOW YOU CAN WAIT, BUT I CERTAINLY CAN'T WAIT!!